RICS Chartered Surveyors in London, Kent, Sussex & Surrey

Chartered surveyor services including home surveys, party wall surveying and architectural design across London and the southern Home Counties.

Quick Enquiry

Complete the form below and we will be in touch to discuss your enquiry shortly.

If you require a Building Survey of a property in Kent, East Sussex, Surrey, or London, and would like to speak to a surveyor, please call 0207 112 8877 or visit our contact page.

Building Surveys

A Building Survey includes a detailed inspection and report on the property and is the most in-depth survey report available. It is suitable for any type of property, but is strongly recommended for any properties that are over 100 years old, have had alterations carried out, or where they are constructed from unusual construction techniques or you suspect there may be defects. The advice included in the survey will cover repairs and future maintenance requirements. 

RICS Homebuyer Reports (Level 2 Survey)

This second tier of survey is pre-formatted by the RICS and uses a traffic light system. The report will focus only on urgent and important matters affecting the property. This type of report will go into less detail than the building survey, and is suitable for houses or flats that have been built after WW2, which are of standard construction, and which are in reasonably good condition and have not been extended or adapted significantly.

Residential Valuations

We provide market valuations of residential properties for vendors or purchasers to give you a professional view of a property’s value. This service include an inspection, research of the market, and a report on the value. All valuations are prepared by RICS Registered Valuers.

Specific Defect Reports

Reports prepared for specific defects at a property, for example for water ingress, damp, or structural movement. This service includes an inspection of the subject property and a report on the specific defect. This service is suitable for all type of properties.

Party Wall Surveyor

When carrying out construction work close to an adjoining property, you may be required to comply with the Party Wall etc. Act 1996. We provide party wall surveying services to those carrying out works, as well as adjoining owners affected by works. If you have received a notice from a neighbour, or if you need to serve notice for upcoming construction work, we can manage all party wall matters through the whole process on your behalf.

Architectural Design, Planning Applications, & Building Regulations

We prepare architectural drawings for planning applications and Building Regulations applications for residential development projects, including extensions, loft conversions, and alterations. Our service includes a full measured survey of the property, as well as the preparation of all existing and proposed drawings for planning until you are satisfied with the design. We also submit and manage the planning application with your local authority through to decision.

Murrins provide residential surveying services throughout Kent, East Sussex, Surrey, and London. Areas covered include the following: