Giving you the peace of mind you need.
A building survey is the most comprehensive report you can have carried out on a property. It provides valuable information about the condition of the building and can often be used as a negotiating tool with the vendor allowing you to agree reductions in lieu of any remedial works that may be required.
All of our building surveys are carried out by Chartered Surveyors with MRICS status. This ensures you get the best quality report prepared by someone who knows what they are doing.
Our building surveys cover the existing fabric of the building, identify any defects which may pose a problem in the future, as well as giving you a detailed overview of what it is you’re purchasing before you make what will likely be one of the biggest investments in your life.
Building surveys are more detailed than a Homebuyers Report and are suitable for any type of property but are strongly recommended for older properties or those that have had extensive alterations carried out to them.
To find out more about getting a building survey, contact us.
The gallery was not found!
What are the different survey types?
There are two main surveys available as standard. These are RICS HomeBuyer Reports and Building Surveys (formerly known as structural surveys). These can also be referred to as Level 2 and Level 3 surveys.
Below is some information to help you choose which is most appropriate for you.
The RICS HomeBuyer Report is most appropriate in the following situations:
- Where the property is less than 50 years old.
- Where the property is built using traditional construction methods.
- Where the property hasn’t undergone major alterations such as extensions or conversions.
- Where the property is expected to be in reasonably good condition.
A Building Survey is most appropriate in the following situations:
- Where the property is older than 50 years.
- Where the property is constructed using non-traditional methods.
- Where you expect that there are defects at the property.
- Where you require a schedule of repairs.
Where do you carry out surveys?
We carry out surveys throughout South London as well as parts of Kent, Essex, Surrey, and East Sussex.
Instant quote for your survey
For an instant online survey quotation in minutes simply click on the button below.