Lease plans and title plans compliant with the Land Registry across London.
At Murrin’s our Chartered Surveyors we prepare professional lease and title plans for properties across the whole of London which are fully compliant with the Land Registry and prepared using the latest CAD software.
We typically prepare the lease plans within 5 days of the survey, and offer an unlimited number of revisions if required by the client.
Our London lease plan and title plan service include:
- Full measured survey of the property
- Preparation of the lease and title plans
- 5 working day turn around on average
- Fully compliant with the Land Registry
To find out more about our lease plan and title plan services, contact us.
The gallery was not found!
What are the different survey types?
There are two main surveys available as standard. These are RICS HomeBuyer Reports and Building Surveys (formerly known as structural surveys). These can also be referred to as Level 2 and Level 3 surveys.
Below is some information to help you choose which is most appropriate for you.
The RICS HomeBuyer Report is most appropriate in the following situations:
- Where the property is less than 50 years old.
- Where the property is built using traditional construction methods.
- Where the property hasn’t undergone major alterations such as extensions or conversions.
- Where the property is expected to be in reasonably good condition.
A Building Survey is most appropriate in the following situations:
- Where the property is older than 50 years.
- Where the property is constructed using non-traditional methods.
- Where you expect that there are defects at the property.
- Where you require a schedule of repairs.
Where do you carry out surveys?
We carry out surveys throughout South London as well as parts of Kent, Essex, Surrey, and East Sussex.
Instant quote for your survey
For an instant online survey quotation in minutes simply click on the button below.